isitors are welcome at Madronia Cemetery. The gates are open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The gate closes automatically; please have all vehicles out by 5:00 pm. The pedestrian gate adjacent to the main gate remains unlocked at all times.
To maintain Madronia Cemetery in a manner that preserves its beauty and respectful environment, please observe the following rules:
- Only cut flowers and small potted plants may be left at gravesites. Expressly prohibited are alcohol, tobacco, food, statuary, pinwheels, stuffed animals, whirly-gigs, and trinkets.
- Flower holders and water spigots are located throughout the cemetery for your convenience and use.
- Place potted plants completely on the marker or monument. Potted plants must not be placed on the lawn.
- On new burial sites, plants should be placed where the future marker will be.
- Place cut flowers in the spiked flower holders located in the green sheds.
- Do not place potted plants in cut flower holders.
- Invert cup holders when not in use.
- All cut flowers are removed on Thursday mornings except those on new gravesites. Potted plants may be left at the discretion on the maintenance crew.
- No artificial flowers or glass vases.
Dogs are not allowed on the cemetery grounds, except those accompanying the blind.
Please place your trash in the trashcans located in the green sheds.